There is nothing like adding an elegant hardwood floor to your home to create that perfect jaw-dropping “wow” factor that we all desire in a home. Whether you are building or renovating the home of your dreams or preparing your current home to sell, let the flooring experts at 12th & Oak Floor Co. handle all your hardwood installation needs. If you can dream it, we can install it.
Variety of Styles and Materials
Hardwood floor installations do not have to look the same in different houses. Our team offers custom designs, borders, patterns, inlays, medallions, and exotic woods. No matter what you seek, 12th & Oak can produce a floor that is unique to your home’s style and personality. Here are just a few of the options we offer. Stop by our showroom for a full list and to see the difference.
- Pre-finished solid – Solid wood comes in a variety of widths and finishes. Solid wood can be used in any room above the ground.
- Unfinished solid – If you prefer, you can choose wood that does not have a finish.
- Engineered – Wood floors manufactured using multiple layers of wood veneers. This type of flooring will expand and contract less than solid wood and can be used in homes with slab foundations and in basements.
- Laminate – Also called floating wood tile. Laminate flooring looks like wood or stone, but is made of synthetic materials fused together.
- Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) – This vinyl flooring looks like stone or ceramic tile; it’s colors and surface textures look real.
- Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) – This flooring mimics the look of wood planks, with options in all wood species and colors.
There have never been more flooring options available for homeowners. Feeling overwhelmed by the choices? Our flooring experts will be there to guide you every step of the process, helping you find the look you desire with a price to fit your budget.